Salient Features of the Course:
- Course starting from 10 July 2021, Batch will start with the topic World History
- Live classes, as well as regular doubt session on Google Meet, one on one with Ojha Sir
- Duration of the Course: Five months
- Validity: 6 months (Video lectures will be available for the period of 06 months)
- Course Topic: lectures will start from the second paper of optional i.e. Modern India.
- This course includes the NCERT program of Avadh Ojha sir, it helps you strengthen your fundamental concepts.
- Class timings: 04:00 am to 07:00 am (Mon-Sat). A very good time to grab the knowledge with fresh and energetic mind.
- You will get 200 framed questions prepared by Ojha sir. These 200 questions are very important and sufficient for GS as well as Optional.
- This is a very good time to start optional for those students who are preparing for 2022 because after 5 months it will provide sufficient time to students to prepare further subjects and revision of the optional paper.
- In this course, sir will give a limited book list as well as study material which is easy to consolidate with good concepts.
Seats filling up fast, Register Today
Fee structure and how to make payment:
- Registration Charges: 1000 + GST
- Remaining Fee: 31000 + GST (To be paid by 31 July 2021)
- Registration Charges: 1000 + GST
- Instalment 1: 15000 + GST | (Click to pay instalment 1 now)
- Instalment 2: 17000 + GST | (Click to pay instalment 2 now)
** Please note, an additional fee of 18% GST is applicable on the above fee
Note: Students can take two demo lectures after paying registration charges of Rs 1000/-
Please call or What’s app at 9810934899 or email to [email protected] for questions
Why Choose History Optional and Myths About History?
View the videos and decide
- Fact 1: History is the safest optional subject, which comprises 70% in G.S.
- Fact 2: History gives a smart perspective to be a Civil Servant, Citizen and being a better human.
- Myth 1: History is a difficult subject with a vast syllabus. Please note that in the optional syllabus of History, only 50% of the full course is there. Please view the video for more details. History is one of the most enjoyable subjects, as History is based on stories with messages and lessons. This subject has a high potential of getting excellent marks.
- Myth 2: History is a subject of dates and years. In modern History and World history, you don’t have to remember the date and years at all.
- Myth 3: In History, you get fewer marks. In the past before 1990, more than 95% of aspirants opted for History as optional, reason, their concept of History was unambiguous. When you join this course, you will get an exact and in-depth syllabus from Ojha sir, which will help to clear your basic concepts. Apart from this
- Free access of NCERT for UPSC (Ancient, Medieval and Modern India courses will be provided, totally free.)
- 200 Framed Questions of Mains by Ojha Sir for practise: 200 framed questions by Ojha Sir, for UPSC Mains.
- Free Notes from Ojha Sir, for lectures and topics as pdf, will be provided, to all the students.
- Myth 4: History is difficult to memorise. It is a request to the students, to please not mug up. Instead, clear your concepts, Ojha sir will help in clearing the concepts. Ojha sir will provide the framework, charts and formulas, to help you clear the concepts of the course.
- Myth 5: No connection with other subjects. History is an interdisciplinary science.
By registering, you agree with the below terms & conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- All videos are the copyright protected and belong to AvadhOjha.com, downloading and sharing of videos is strictly prohibited. We can take legal actions against the person, group or company if found to be involved in the process of recording and distributing the videos.
- Refund of fee: The course fee is totally non-refundable. Registration fee and course fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- If a student fails to make the fee payment on time, then his course might be suspended due to non-payment of the fee.
- This is an online course, which needs a minimum internet speed of 2Mbps, if the internet speed is slow, then the course will not stream properly.
- The course can be streamed online on any mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop devices
Lectures will start streaming from 10 July 2021 Onwards